Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!
i know it has been a long time since i last bloged, but i have been very busy painting various 'things' lately
so how are we doing?!
its been great here in filand getting ready for Christmas...
One highlight has to be decorating my tree with all the green beauty i could find! tinsel and ballballs... oh and the american tradition of stringing popcorn and putting that on the tree, of course i painted the popcorn a lovely lime colour before placing the strings on the proud looking tree!
So its this time of year that we start to think about the next year coming and of course looking back at what this past year has brought...
This year has been amazing... here are just some of the highlights...
  • getting lost in the mirror maze in wooky hole for 6 hours because i mistook my reflection for someone who was a good listener. it was a great time to really talk and get my feelings off my chest to someone
  • when i realised if you add just a lil more yellow powder paint to what i thought was the perfect green, you do in fact make the perfect green ever in the land... it has taken me 6th months to make another batch of the same colour though
  • seeing musey muse muse
  • doing an impression of what a cat would sound like if it had said muse
  • being able to finish my photo album with 34 pages of pictures of my sexy sexy toes
  • finding out that Fi will be joining me for new year
  • last june i realised the cds make the best mirrors if you get really stuck, and they also give you a rainbow tint
  • you cant wash off the smell of tuna with no soap... this is good as i dont like soap and love the smell of tuna... but no other fish

I could continue... but i dont want to make your year seem any less than i already have

well i must be off a to dip my hands in to two bowls of tuna!

Happy Christmas and see you in the new year!

H

No comments: